Business Banking Just Got A Lot More Convenient.
Get real-time financial information and control at your fingertips 24/7. Do your banking without having to leave your business. And enjoy multi-layer security that allows you to control not only fund transfers but access to specific information.
Get all of this and more with online banking from Plains Commerce Bank.
Benefits of Business Online Banking:
- Get full control of your account, including administrative functions.
- Pay bills online with our Online Business Bill Pay services.
- Pull reports and drill down into the details of your account.
- Receive email or text alerts about your account activity.
- View transaction details and images of checks.
- Download account activity into your accounting software.
- Transfer funds between your Plans Commerce Bank accounts. You can even schedule them in advance or on a recurring basis.
- Request investigation of questionable transactions, get photocopies of checks or statements, and more.
To get started, view our online banking for business video tutorial for detailed log-in and enrollment instructions.
How to Enroll Your Business into Online Banking
To enroll, simply contact us at (605) 225-7548 and we’ll take care of the details.
ACH transfers are used to disburse many types of electronic payments, including payroll, vendor, and tax payments.
An ACH (Automated Clearing House) transfer is the electronic transmission of a file which contains information that is important to the movement of funds between accounts. An ACH transfer generally consists of multiple transactions, called a “batch”.
ACH payments can reduce errors, improve your cash flow, strengthen vendor relationships, and provide peace of mind to your staff.
Wire Transfer Services
Our wire transfer services allow you to move funds between accounts at different financial institutions. You can schedule transfers for the current date or a future date.