Do Your Banking Anytime, Anywhere.
We've made it easy for you to do your banking 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, from your living room couch, a coffee shop, out in the fields, or anywhere else you can access the internet.
Benefits of Online Banking:
- Get 24/7 access to your accounts
- Receive email or text alerts about your account activity
- View your account balances and transactions in for your checking, savings, money market, CD, loan, and line of credit accounts
- Transfer funds to and from your account
- Transfer funds to and from accounts at other financial institutions(1)
- Set up automatic transfers
- Make loan payments
- Get your statements online by signing up for e-Statements
- Pay your bills online with our free Online Bill Pay
- Use Popmoney to send, receive, or request money from friends, family, or just about anyone with an email address
- View your full account history
- View images of deposits and checks (both front and back)
- Get customized reports and account notifications
Please note that your account information is updated daily on business days to reflect all account activity.
To get started, view our online banking video tutorial for detailed log-in and enrollment instructions.
How to Activate Online Banking
Just click on the “First Time User Enrollment” link on the Online Banking tab, accept the disclosure and complete enrollment form. Enrollment may take up to two business days to process.
How to Sign Up for e-Statements
Signing up for e-Statements is easy. Just be sure to opt-in when you sign up for Online Banking. If you don’t decide to opt in for e-Statements right away, don’t worry—you can sign up at any time in your online banking account under the “Options” tab.
Enroll for Free Online Bill Pay
- Make payments to virtually any person or business when it’s convenient for you—24 hours a day (payments must be within the US and made with US dollars)
- Easily add billers by simply typing the company name and entering your account number
- Hundreds of payees are available to add with the click of a button
- Manually add a payee with ease - You only have to do it once
- Establish recurring payments for even more convenience
- Set up reminders when payments are due
- View details and status of scheduled or completed payments
To get started, view our video tutorial on Online Bill Pay.
Forgot Your Password?
Just call us at 877-227-7548 and we'll reset your password.